Executive LinkedIn Profiles: The Power of a Professional Headshot

Executive LinkedIn Profiles: The Power of a Professional Headshot

Your CXO resume and LinkedIn profile are arguably the 2 most important parts of your executive job transition. Both need to work in conjunction to help you land your next opportunity. Where your executive resume is generally more targeted and formal, you have a little more freedom with your LinkedIn profile to add personality and…

LinkedIn Groups: A Valuable Tool to Expand your C-Suite Network

How intentional is your LinkedIn activity? To gain some insight, ask yourself questions such as: How big is your LinkedIn network? Do you accept every connection invitation you receive? Is your profile a carbon copy of your resume? When you first set up your LinkedIn profile, you likely started building your network with current and…

C-Suite LinkedIn Profile

How to Attract Recruiters to your C-Suite LinkedIn Profile

LinkedIn is an incredible tool for employers and c-suite job seekers to connect and network. Over 87% of internal and external recruiters are sourcing candidates on LinkedIn, and 92% of those recruiters are sourcing for Fortune 1000 companies.* Whether you are actively searching for your next c-suite position or are passively interested in professional opportunities,…

The SECRET to Leveraging the Power of LinkedIn

Only 5% of executives I speak with on a weekly basis share with me that they are “happy” with their LinkedIn presence and that they regularly attract ideal job opportunities through LinkedIn. The other 95% share with me that although they may have a profile, they don’t do much with it—and frankly, that’s because they…

LinkedIn for Executives: Tips VPs to CxOs MUST KNOW to Leverage the Power of LinkedIn – Part 1

PART 1: THE MINDSET Each week I talk with senior-level executives about their career needs and invariably the subject of LinkedIn always comes up. The conversation usually goes like this: Me:  So, how is your LI profile? Do you get many job opportunities coming to you through LI? Them: Honestly, my profile is just sitting…

The C-Level Executive’s Quick Start Guide to LinkedIn

Why would a CEO, COO, CMO, CFO or other CXO need to have a LinkedIn profile? That is a good question. Many very high-level / high-visibility C-level executives don’t have a LinkedIn profile. Perhaps this is due to concerns about overexposure. While I certainly understand that concept, the opportunity to leverage your network – whether…