The economic outlook for many areas of industry has been growing, and most studies agree that C-suite job opportunities and board seat availability remain moderately strong.*
Companies are seeking C-suite leaders and board members who have a greater understanding of technology, financial management, and culture shaping.
Communicating your value proposition in both oral and written form is critical to the success of your C-level executive career transition. A cursory glance of your executive resume made by a key decision-maker will result in a set perception of your potential value—and once established, it is difficult to alter. This is the principal reason many C-suite executives and those seeking board roles will hire an executive resume writer to design their documents.
The top resume writers of 2021 all possess the attributes in the bullets listed below. You can find many of these writers by visiting Career Thought Leaders and Career Directors International. Both have member lists, including those writers who have obtained unique industry certifications.
- Rate range: Top C-suite executive resume writers’ fee packages range from $1,500 to $6,500.
- Industry memberships and certifications: Career Thought Leaders (CTL), Career Directors International (CDI), or Professional Association of Resume Writers and Coaches (PARWCC).
- Industry leadership: Sought out as an industry source in major media, authored industry-related books, received industry awards, and/or sits on industry boards, committee chairs, or judging panels.
- Has executive resume examples posted on website or LinkedIn profile.
- Has been in business for over five years.
- Has proven success in a niche, including an industry (i.e., technology) or title (i.e., CEO resumes).
- Support services: executive job search coaching, LinkedIn profile design, online websites, executive biographies, or recruiter and/or private equity distributions to help increase interviews.
You can dramatically reduce the time you invest vetting competent executive resume writers by using these bulleted points in your decision-making. If you are interested in how we can help make your executive job search successful, I invite you to book a confidential and complimentary call with our Director of Client Relations.
*Employment Outlook and Trends for 2021 | https://boblovely.com/employment-outlook-and-trends-2021/
Ready to Work with One of the Best Executive Resume Writers in the Industry?
Mary Elizabeth Bradford is a Certified Executive Resume Master (CERM), Internationally Certified Master Resume Writer (CMRW), Certified Master Career Director (MCD) and Certified International Advanced Resume Writer (CARW) and a member of Career Directors International, Career Thought Leaders, The Professional Association of Resume Writers and The National Resume Writers Association.
Mary Elizabeth Bradford and her elite team of award-winning, certified, top executive resume writers and former top executive recruiters and global HR executives help many of the world’s premier CEOs and thought leaders secure the transitions and compensation packages they want.
If you’re interested in learning how I can create a powerful executive resume for you, click here to set up a 15-minute introductory call. I offer several executive resume writing services that also include coaching, as well as LinkedIn optimization, resume distribution, and more. Let me help you create a career package and strategy that work.