- Multi-award-winning top executive resume writing firm for Directors, SVPs, and C-Suite Executives
- Trusted and referred by top retained executive recruiting firms
- Helps executives land their next roles since 2008
- Holds 8 elite global executive resume writing certifications
- Forbes Top 100 Career Website
- 99% client satisfaction rate
Are you a Chief Operating Officer (COO), Division President, EVP of Business & Operations or Global Operations Director?
CEO Resume Writer was founded by Mary Elizabeth Bradford, CERM, CMRW+EE, CARW, MCD, NCOPE, IBDC.D, MQLE.D, an award-winning executive resume writer, career industry thought leader, and past owner of an executive recruiting firm.
Mary Elizabeth and her small global team of multi-certified, top executive resume writers, executive career coaches, and past executive recruiters have been successfully serving Chief Operating Officers across the globe for over a decade and are known as one of the top boutique COO resume writing services firms in the world.
Let us show you how a small investment in yourself and your career can result in landing quality interviews, formidable salary increases, bigger titles, and more fulfilling executive opportunities.
- You have not updated your COO executive resume in recent years—and never had to before now.
- You want to step up into a COO role and need a strong resume to help achieve your goals.
- A recruiter has told you your COO executive resume needs work.
- You are unsure what today’s COO resume is supposed to look like and how your executive resume compares.
- You want to change industries or qualify for a bigger position/title but are unclear how to frame your executive resume to accurately position yourself.
- You find it frustrating to “market” yourself and communicate your executive achievements.
- You know that your Chief Operating Officer (COO) resume falls short of selling your leadership competencies, but don’t know what to do about it.
- You need a powerful COO executive resume for you and your executive team as part of your company sale or to secure funding.
- You have a step-up opportunity with your current company and need to submit the best executive resume you can.
- You worry your LinkedIn profile isn’t doing you any favors and are unsure how to improve it.
- You have been through a challenging professional situation and need help developing your executive resume AND framing up your elevator pitch/interview content to minimize negative impact.
COO Executive Resume Packages
Our founder, Mary Elizabeth Bradford, award-winning, multi-certified executive resume writer, C-suite/BOD transition strategy expert and past executive recruiter, empowers us to offer you a holistic experience, making us more than just an executive resume writing services company. We advise you on the direction and transition strategies that work at the executive level, the development of your executive resume and other marketing materials, and the personalized recruiter/private equity/investment bank introductions and strategies for high-level interviewing and negotiations. ALL our executive resume packages come with either self-guided materials on the above topics or private coaching to address your specific needs.
Just need an executive resume written to your next preferred role? You can also add a LinkedIn profile design to this package.
Our most popular all-inclusive package for executives. It includes your executive resume, value proposition letter, LinkedIn profile, private coaching, and recruiter introductions.
In addition to all the services provided in the VIP Executive Package, VIP Platinum clients coach directly with Mary Elizabeth Bradford.
- Forbes Top 100 Websites for Your Career
- 4x TORI Nominations, CDI
- 2x TORI Awards, CDI
- Career Innovator Award, CDI
- Lifetime Achievement Award, CDI
- Certified Master Resume Writer & Executive Editor (CMRW+EE)
- Certified Executive Resume Master (CERM)
- Certified Executive Resume Writer (CERW)
- Certified Advanced Resume Writer (CARW)
- Nationally Certified Online Profile Expert (NCOPE), LinkedIn, NRWA
- IBDC.D Certification, Pfister StrategyInternational Board Competency Designation, MA Pfister Strategy Group, Inc.
- Career Directors International TORI Award Finalist Judging Panel
- Career Directors International Innovator Awards Finalist Judging Panel
- Master Career Director (MCD), CDI
- Affiliate Member, Institute of Coaching McLean, Affiliate of Harvard Medical School (2022–Present)
- The International Women Leaders Group, Mindfulness InstituteMQLE.D, Mindfulness Intelligence® Leadership Excellence Certification – Coaching & Leadership Training Program, The Inner Business Institute
- Certified Executive Leadership Development Coach
- Certified Professional Branding Strategist
- Certified Career Management Coach
- Certified Career Strategist
- International Board Competency Designation, MA Pfister Strategy Group, Inc.
- Certified Coach, International Coaching Federation (ICF)
- Career Thought Leaders (CTL) Consortium Associate (2018–Present)
- National Resume Writers Association (NRWA) (2018–Present)
- Professional Association of Resume Writers & Career Coaches (PARWCC) (2018–Present)
- Forbes Coaches Council (2016–Present)
- Career Directors International (CDI) (2003–Present)
- Affiliate Member, Institute of Coaching, McLean, Affiliate of Harvard Medical School (2022–Present)
Founder Mary Elizabeth Bradford brings 20+ years of executive recruiting, leadership coaching, and award-winning executive resume writing to her team and clients. Understanding how things look “from different sides of the table” and having coached and advised thousands of top executives through their entire job search gives her a unique perspective on executive career transitions.
This expertise is why we are more than just an executive resume writing firm. We can help you learn through either private coaching or our self-guided materials how to create and manage your executive transition, from getting clear on your goals, your target markets, and the best move for you, to developing your executive resume documents, to helping you define and implement the best executive transition strategies for YOUR unique situation.
This hands-on and highly personalized approach has earned the trust of our clients, who return over the years for ongoing advisory and executive resume services as they continue to advance their executive career goals. With a high degree of client referrals and a 99% client satisfaction rate, we are the top executive resume writing firm for Chief Operating Officers in the US and one of the best executive resume writing services firms for operations executives globally.
Our executive resume writing services team designs executive resumes for Chief Operating Officers (COOs) and C-Suite executives across almost every industry. Our strategy involves, in part, crafting your executive resume TO your goals—transforming your executive resume into a compelling, strategically designed top COO resume that is both impressive and engaging to your audience and setting your COO executive resume above the rest.
Our executive resume writing firm uses a proprietary method for partnering with you to clarify your goals, create your unique branding message, and showcase your metric-driven accomplishments in a crisp, compelling way. Your new executive resume will be formatted in a co-branded design that aligns visually and content-wise with your industry, leadership profile, and subject matter expertise.
Chief Operating Officer Executive Resume & LinkedIn Profile Writing Examples
Unlike other resumes, your executive resume is a high-level document that speaks to many specialized skills highly sought after at the executive level. These may include showcasing your strengths in strategic leadership, M&A, IPOs, private equity partnerships, revenue generation, operational excellence, and human capital retention, to name a few. To craft the best executive resume, the layout and content must be strategically constructed to appeal to the reader and align with the role you want next.
As a top executive, your professional marketing documents only begin with your executive resume. Our executive resume writing services team also crafts targeted value proposition letters and expert LinkedIn profiles, executive biographies, endorsement pages, and online career portfolios.
Our Unique Executive Resume Writing Services Process for Chief Operations Officers
Please note that we are available by phone and email for any questions at any time during the process.
Pick your executive resume package online and place your order.
Complete our proprietary marketing blueprint.
Receive your draft resume in 10 business days.
Make minor edits with us by email or phone.
Receive your proofed resume in 3 formats: Word, PDF, and ATS-friendly.
*Secure Server | Authorize.net Verified Merchant
If you are a Director, VP, CxO, or Board Member interested in an executive resume package or working directly with Mary Elizabeth, click below to schedule a complimentary 15-minute call with one of our team members
“Using the executive resume you designed for me I went from a SVP of Operations to landing a COO role with a premier, $2B+ specialty food company. I also secured a $100k+ salary increase and an amazing benefit package. This position is located in one of the most beautiful parts of the US and my wife and I couldn’t be happier. I have been referring you to others every chance I get!”
“As a VIP Platinum client, I received excellent support during my transition and secured a higher title with a fast-growth company with a very bright future, a $65k increase in compensation with significant bonus potential. I felt incredibly prepared during the negotiations, and this all happened within 90 days – thank you! I was also able to successfully transition out of the industry I was in – which was another goal of mine.”
COO • Manufacturing
“I accepted a job as Vice President at the University of XXXX Medical System. I start Tuesday and have moved from New Orleans to the DC area already. Amazing, amazing opportunity, benefits, etc. I believe my work portfolio + resume was a big difference maker. I was able to secure the title and comp I wanted. I was seeking 200+ and received 300+, + amazing benefits. almost 3x what I’m doing now with benefits included.”
COO/VP • Healthcare
“Your efforts had me as a finalist in no less than 6 executive-level roles, which while the market is good, is still noteworthy as I’ve had friends not even get to the finalist stage. Total compensation increase of about 40%. Base salary increase of 33.33%. Pretty decent numbers if I have to admit it.”
“I just wanted to say thanks so much for your help with the resumes and the recruiter/private equity distributions. The initial response has been incredible. In less than 48 hours I have 7 appointments. You and your team are wonderful!”
“Since we last spoke following my distributions, lots of good things have happened. I guess it’s been about two weeks now and I have had over 100 written replies to my executive resume compared to the occasional response when I went at this alone. Those contacts turned into 20 phone calls which have now culminated into 4 real opportunities I am pursuing as part of a formal search: 3 COO opportunities which are nearly a perfect match for what I targeted when we spoke initially, and one CEO opportunity which was the result of some awesome ongoing dialogue that you helped start.”
CEO • Technology
“Before I used your service, I had written my executive resume myself, as I had done many times in the past, and began my search as I had always done. In 2 years I was not able to secure a single interview. I purchased a C-level package and we got started. First the resume, then LinkedIn, then you did some coaching. The resume was top rate as was my LinkedIn page, and I found the coaching very helpful. I also paid you to distribute my resume. One month later I interviewed through one of the agencies you had sent my executive resume to and I was hired with a 90% increase in pay from my previous employer.”
COO • Technology
“It’s been some time since we last spoke. Even though we haven’t worked together recently our work together continues to pay dividends for me and for that reason I have continued to refer trusted friends and colleagues to you. This is such an occasion. I recently took a CEO role of a new portfolio company as my last role was winding down and at the same time my prior boss has also transitioned out of the project we were leading together.”
COO, Fortune 500 • Retail
At the C-Suite level, you need a strategically aligned document expertly crafted to your goals. Writers that have amassed the expertise to deliver an effective COO resume are typically in the $2K–$5K range.
Additionally, as executive resume writing is a non-regulated industry, our professional opinion is that the executive resume writer or executive resume writing services firm you retain should have at least 10 years of experience crafting C-level resumes and advanced certifications from associations such as Career Directors International (CDI), The National Association of Resume Writers (NARW), or Career Thought Leaders (CTL). You can seek executive resume writing firms to vet through the aforementioned association directories.
Once you have chosen your package, you will receive everything you need via email to begin the process. Your team is comprised of your Project Director (who will be your point of contact and will reach out to you personally within one business day) and your writer. Mary Elizabeth Bradford acts as Executive Project Director and ultimately oversees all projects.
CEO Resume Writer can write to and advise you on strategy for almost any transition, including industry and title changes, reorganizations, and geographical moves.
We craft the best executive resumes across all industries, including technology, professional services, healthcare, manufacturing, banking, finance, energy, construction, and engineering. We have ample expertise in the private equity and venture capital markets
You can read some of our blog articles about COO resumes and COO transitions here: