Secrets for Executives
Are you uncomfortable approaching your network of contacts? Do you believe your only recourse is to ask your network if they know of anyone who is hiring?
Is your networking strategy out of alignment with your leadership and executive status?
Do you feel that your only networking outlet is recruiters? Do you know what to say to them to get them to help you land interviews?
Do you know what to say when a key contact tells you that you have to talk to human resources? Are you often faced with not knowing how to get people to call you back, even though you are exactly qualified for their open positions or industry?
You will learn:
- The best way to network if you are a mid- to executive level job seeker.
- How to easily protect your privacy in a secret job search.
- How to network without asking for a job.
- How to easily connect with key players and thought leaders that you don’t know.
- The 6 main ways to use networking in a job search.
On Demand – Listen Now! Yours to download and keep in your business library. Instant access!
50-Minute Audio Coaching Call with networking step-by-step instructions to start securing more interviews and stop spinning your wheels!
15 Scripts for Various Situations with HR, Recruiters, Gatekeepers, Key Decision Makers & More!
BONUS Tip Sheet on How to Overcome Objections Like:
…we are not hiring right now.
…you need to be speaking to HR
…no time to talk with you.
BONUS Ebook: The Career Artisan Series: 21st Century Phone Networking Secret Reveal ebook.
“It’s amazing how many people will talk to you and help you when you are not looking for a job.”
– Execuive Client of Mary Elizabeth Bradford
Every career-minded professional will benefit from these savvy tips and strategies to learn how to communicate with grace, ease and confidence. This short, powerful program will teach you how to:
- Network without ever having to ask for a job (asking someone if they know of any career opportunities is demoralizing, tense and is rarely suessful).
- How to invite importaint contacts you DON’T know but NEED to know to join your LinkedIn network.
- How to reach out to recruiters on LinkedIn.
- The very BEST way to leverage your key network and what to say to get them so they want to help you with possible opportunities, leads and referrals.
- Why asking your networking contacts is the WORST way to go and what to do instead that works SO much better and is SO much easier!
- How to easily land meetings with key people and thought leaders that do not know you.
- THREE different ways to get the gatekeeper to connect you to the key decision maker!
With Mary Elizabeth Bradford, CERW, MCD
The Career Artisan
Internationally Certified Advanced Resume Writer and Internationally Certified Master Career Director * Bestselling Author on Amazon * Creator of the Award Winning Job Search Success System * As Seen in The Wall Street Journal, MSN, CareerBuilder & The Business Journal
Voted: FORBES Top 100
My Personal “Guarantee!”
I am so confident in this product I’ve created, that I know you are going to achieve successful results when you implement the steps I have laid out for you.
But, if for any reason my product does not meet your expectations, I want to make sure you end up happy. If you let my team know within 30 days of your purchase about your situation, we’ll give you an equivalent CREDIT to use on any product or service on my website.
Please note that since this is a completely digital product, no refunds can be granted. But again, we are happy to offer you a full credit toward any other product!
No reason needed. And that’s my promise!
Shopping on our site is safe! When you provide us with any personal information including your name, address, e-mail and credit card number, it is processed over a secure connection on secure servers. We use Secure Socket Layers (SSL) to encrypt all information you provide before sending it to our servers. SSL is the industry standard and the best software available for secure ecommerce transactions.
Legal Disclaimer: ceoresumewriter.com® products and services do not guarantee “job placement”, though every effort has been made for accurate representation. Success involves many factors including the willingness to take action, focus and dedication of each individual as well as various market conditions. The testimonies provided on this site do not guarantee the same or similar results.