Companies in these industries listed from Private Equity Info are growing!
- Azalea Health: LLR Partners invested in Azalea Health (Atlanta, GA, US), a cloud-based electronic health record and patient engagement solution, including integrated telehealth functionality, revenue cycle management and mobile health applications.
- Deposco: NewSpring Capital invested in Deposco (Alpharetta, GA, US), a provider of cloud-based omnichannel fulfillment software solutions.
- FMS Solutions: New Heritage Capital invested in FMS Solutions (Ft Lauderdale, FL, US), provides SaaS-based business process outsourcing for independent grocers and multi-unit retailers.
- Astro Machine Works: Trendline Capital invested in Astro Machine Works (Ephrata, PA, US), manufactures custom machinery, automation equipment, machined parts, assemblies, and fabricated components.
- Ballymore: Graycliff Partners invested in Ballymore (Coatesville, PA, US), a designer and manufacturer of safety-focused electric lifts, ladders, work platforms, portable loading docks, and other related material handling equipment.
- Colson Group: Blue Wolf Capital Partners invested in Colson Group (Chicago, IL, US), a manufacturer and distributor of casters, wheels and related products.
- Flywheel: Beringea invested in Flywheel (Minneapolis, MN, US), a data management platform for medical research and collaboration.
- RapidSOS: Insight Partners invested in RapidSOS (New York, NY, US), an emergency response data platform that securely links life-saving data from connected devices to emergency services and first responders.
- Alma: Insight Partners invested in Alma (New York, NY, US), a membership-based network for mental health care providers.
If you’re looking for hidden job market opportunities like these and want a proven step-by-step method for locating them, get my Career Power Strategy Session, “Executive Strategies for Tapping into the Hidden Job Market.”