New businesses are always looking for c-level execs and startup companies are the best place to find those hidden jobs! Here are the latest from AngelList.
Hot Startup Jobs
- SafeGraph: We predict the past – data for physical places. Explore 16 jobs.
- Alice Financial: Give your employees a raise, for free while lowering your company’s payroll taxes. Explore 6 jobs.
- Roadtrip: An audio social network for sharing and discovering music. Hiring engineers.
- Roblox: Build and share your own multiplayer video games. Explore 221 jobs.
Funding and Acquisitions
- Petal: Credit card company Petal secured $126.6M in debt financing backed by Silicon Valley Bank and Trinity Capital. The company aims to make financial services more accessible to the masses, especially those overlooked by traditional banks. Petal amassed 100k customers in five years. The company previously secured more than $300M in debt and raised more than $100M.
- Dispo: A no-frills photo-sharing app co-founded by YouTube star David Dobrik, raised a $20M Series A led by Spark Capital. The company amassed 10k users and plans to release its first Android app.
- Burrow: Raised a $25M Series C led by Parkway Venture Capital to support the expansion of its line of modular furniture. The products are designed to fit in a variety of spaces. The company, a Y Combinator alumnus that previously raised $30M, launched 19 new products in the past year, including a modular shelving system.
TIP: If you’re looking for hidden job market opportunities like these and want a proven step-by-step method for locating them, get my Career Power Strategy Session, “Executive Strategies for Tapping into the Hidden Job Market.” And if you need help with your CXO resume, contact me.