To get reports like these, set up a Google Alert with the topic “venture capital series c funding.” Learn how my clients use this information to create interviews here by going direct using LinkedIn here.
- UK event booking platform Feast It bags £1.7M funding, witnesses growth in virtual events
This investment comes at a time when Feast It has witnessed explosive … Checkout.com announced that it secured $450M (nearly £333M) Series C …
- Global: Early-stage healthcare funding focused on France and Africa
The mixed equity and debt capital, investment comes primarily from … The company said that it plans to close a significant Series A round later in the …
- Flipkart’s accelerator programme picks these 8 startups to offer money, mentorship, partnership support
The company had invested in loyalty programme marketplace EasyRewardz in its series B funding as well through the fund. With a venture fund and …
- Checkout.com Triples Valuation to $15bn with $450m Series C Fundraise, Accelerating Global Expansion
PR Newswire India
Our new investors bring a wealth of experience across payments, technology … In addition to today’s Series C funding announcement, Checkout.com is … Tiger Global Management, LLC is an investment firm focused on public and …
- The retail technology year at a glance: October 2020
Retail Technology Innovation Hub
Cooler Screens announced a $80 million+ Series C funding round, involving the likes of Verizon Ventures, Microsoft’s M12 venture fund, GreatPoint …
- Curve says closing its new $95M Series C funding caused the delay on accounts filing
The financing was led by IDC Ventures, Fuel Venture Capital and Vulcan Capital (the investment arm of the estate of Microsoft co-founder and …
- Curve Closes $95m in Equity as it Plans US Launch
Curve will deploy the investment to expand internationally, including to the US, … Curve’s Series C fundraise comes at the end of an impressive 2020 …
- BigID valued at USD 1 billion after Series D financing
BigID valued at USD 1 billion after Series D financing … company, raised USD 300 million in a Series C funding round, with funds being used to … Elsewhere, in Australia, investment group Perpetual called on advice from Herbert …
- Indian agtech venture CropIn raises $20 million
It raised Series C funding with backing from Singapore-based ABC World Asia, Invested Development, family office Pratithi Investment Trust and the U.K. …
- Italian online grocery delivery startup Cortilia snaps £30.7M, aims to open green headquarters in 2022
This investment round will be used by Cortilia to fuel expansion as a sustainable B-corp. It follows the Series B investment of €8.5 (nearly £7.7M) that it …
- China VC Weekly: HR, AI and Plant-based Meat
China VC Weekly: HR, AI and Plant-based Meat … combined $190.5 million across its recent Series C and Series D rounds of financing. The company raised $50.5 million in its Series C round backed by Sequoia Capital China and …
- The retail technology space during the coronavirus pandemic
Retail Technology Innovation Hub
Digital operations platform venture Brightpearl has announced a £25 million Series C round, led by Sage. Sage is making a minority investment of …
- Matrix-backed gaming startup Zupee raises $10 mn in new funding round
Focus areas for WestCap include financial, real estate, experience … Matrix Partners India, another existing investor, also took part in the round, … that round included Falcon Edge Capital, WestCap and Orios Venture Partners. … Series C funding round that was led by Susquehanna International Group, …
- Webflow raises $140M at $2.1B valuation
Webflow secured a $140 million Series B, raising its valuation to $2.1 billion. Accel and Silversmith led the financing for the San Francisco-based company, which allows users to build and design websites without coding.
- MX banks $300M for financial data
Fintech data company MX landed $300 million in a Series C financing led by TPG Capital. Founded in 2010, the Lehi, Utah-based company provides software used by banks and credit unions to help aggregate, analyze, and visualize financial data.
- Rho raises $15M for commercial banking
New York-based Rho Technologies, the financial technology parent of Rho Business Banking, raised $15 million in a Series A round led by M13 Ventures
- LEX raises $6M for real estate securities
Crunchbase NewsReal estate securities marketplace LEX has raised $6 million in additional seed funding from a long list of venture firms and individual investors. The New York-based company’s marketplace lets accredited and unaccredited investors obtain minority positions in commercial real estate properties.
- Checkout.com rings up $450M
Checkout.com, a provider of tools and services for payments, has announced the close of a $450 million Series C round. Backers include new investors Tiger Global and Greenoaks Capital, with the financing setting a valuation of $15 billion for the London-headquartered company.
If you’re looking for hidden job market opportunities like these and want a proven step-by-step method for locating them, get my Career Power Strategy Session, “Executive Strategies for Tapping into the Hidden Job Market.”